Search This Blog

Giant boobs still ‘small’ for model with world’s largest breast implants


























London: A US model, who had record-breaking 38KKK breasts before being compelled to have them removed following a life-threatening infection, underwent another breast implant operation in her quest to regain her former cup size but is still unsatisfied with her giant boobs.
Shockingly, despite saying her new implants make her feel ‘almost whole again’, Sheyla Hershey is still not satisfied, insisting her massively inflated breasts are ‘small’, the Daily Mail reported.
The 31-year-old is determined to go bigger despite knowing further operations could prove fatal for her.
An infection that set in after her 30th breast enlargement operation led to 5ft 3in model from Houston, Texas undergoing emergency operation in June 2010 that left with an unattractive sagging skin where her implants had been.
Hershey was so obsessed with maintaining her Guinness World Record that the loss of her implants almost drove her to suicide.
“Not having my breasts was killing me, I didn’t know if I could make it through 2012 without them,” she said.
The 31-year-old, who secretly underwent the operation to prevent her concerned husband from finding out, said that she is elated with the results.
“It is a miracle. I never thought I would have my breasts back again.”
“I almost feel whole again,” she added.
Previous
Next Post »